The ideal candidate will be;
- Building, reviewing and auditing financial models.
- Conducting valuation of companies and projects.
- Writing proposals for pitching.
- Handling tenders.
- Client relationship management and any other task that may be assigned.
- Degree in a finance, commerce, business or a related field and a CPA, ACCA or CFA student.
- A degree in finance, business, economics.
- Experience in financial analysis.
- Good at number crunching or comfortable working with numbers.
- Knowledgeable on excel.
- 1 year or less in the field of financial analysis.
- Ability build financial models is key.
- Financial modelling.
- Financial analysis.
- Excel proficiency.
- Proposal & report writing.
- Communication skills.
- Team player.
Job Type: Entry level.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2531”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2531 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th November 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.