Our client, in FMCG Industry is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Manager to join in their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant business degree
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 6-8 years’ experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Mature, responsible and well organized
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CVs only to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job title “Human Resource Manager” on the subject line by 9th November 2016.