Company Description: The hiring company is based in Nairobi dealing in FMCG items, primarily feminine hygiene products.
- Overlooking Sales and Marketing for Feminine Hygiene Products in the greater Nairobi region.
- Visit retail outlets and build relationships with existing retail customers.
- Ensure outlets are stocked, products are well displayed on shelves and over-due payments are collected.
- Listing new products in outlets
- Opening new outlets to the company’s products
- Initialising and Implementing Marketing schemes – promotions, give-aways, etc.
- Managing a team of merchandisers to ensure that Stock levels are maintained at outlets
- At least a certificate in a sales related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in FMCG sales and marketing is essential.
- FMCG Experience
- Sales & Marketing of Sanitary Napkins is an added advantage
- Experience and knowledge in field sales.
- Existing networks and contacts an added advantage.
- Managerial skills.
A Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2497”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2497 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 08th November 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.