IDB Capital Limited is a State Corporation established in 1973 to facilitate the Industrial Development of Kenya by offering financial services to small, medium and large enterprises in diverse sectors of the economy across the country.
IDB is seeking a qualified individual to take up a 1 month assignment
Job Title: Secretary
(1 Month Reliever)
Department: HR &Administration
The job holder will provide administrative and secretarial support to the MDs office, HR and other departments in IDB.
Duties and responsibilities will be:
- Provides administrative and secretarial support services to the MD’s office and other departments.
- Manages the flow of internal and external information/communication (emails, Mails, telephone etc)
local and international travel arrangements
- Provides typing services including taking minutes
- Maintains, records, files and retrieves documents
- Records simple routine correspondences.
- Manages appointment diary in MDs office
- Assist in facilitating staff welfare activities.
- Conducts proper housekeeping.
- Coordinates staff meetings, Management meetings.
- Interfaces the Managing Director’s office with external persons e.g. customers, Government officials, business colleagues and peers through appoints and feedback.
- Gives superior customer service and care to all customers.
- General Office House keeping
- Full Secretarial & Business Admin Qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Good interpersonal & Communication skills
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials via email on email@example.com., Quoting the position as the Subject.
Deadline for application 30th November 2016
IDB Capital is an equal opportunity employer