Our client, an insurance service provider specializing in motor and PSV insurance seeks to employ a suitably qualified Senior Internal Auditor.
The role will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, and regulatory and compliance related audits / reviews.
A secondary role will be to provide advice on internal control to the Company’s management, including responding to questions on risk management techniques.
- Plan financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
- Coordinate work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
- Conduct risk assessments and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Perform audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Analyze and conclude on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
Please send your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com