Software Quality Assurance Officers
Based in Bungoma
We are an international NGO with a strong footprint in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, and Tanzania: In these countries our 3,000+ strong staff serves over 400,000 smallholding farmers and helps them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
We are seeking experienced and talented individual to take up the position of Software Quality Assurance Officer in the IT Operations.
The Software Quality Assurance Officers will be based in Bungoma.
- Improve our current testing procedure to test for a wide variety of data and use cases
- Develop manual test procedure for new Roster, mobile and Operations website features
- Perform scalability testing based on our client number projections
- Update testing procedures according to changing requirements and new features
- Coordinate testing , software releases, bug reporting and bug fixes with developers
- Work with end-users to identify usage bottlenecks and requirement gaps
- Perform field visits to verify that tools/reports produced by the system are effective in the field
- At least one (1) year in a busy IT environment
- College diploma or Undergraduate in computing from a recognized institution
- Good computing skills –Excel, internet, troubleshooting basic problems
- Diagnostic abilities, can identify the cause/root problems
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with little direct supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills; able to discuss complex technical subjects
- Ability to take the point view of the user Solid programming skills – preferable , not required
- Solid programming skills – preferable , not required
- Knowledge Roster and the operations website – preferred, not required
If you feel motivated to work for One Acre Fund as the Software Quality Assurance Officers and if you fulfill our requirements for this role, we look forward to receiving your application by 25th October 2016
CLICK HERE to apply online
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed.
At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
Please Note: You must have attained 18years and above to qualify for any position at One Acre Fund. One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
FARMERS FIRST | www.oneacrefund.org