Duma Works is recruiting an IT SAP Specialist for one of our clients.
The hiring firm specialises in the trade of agricultural commodities in East Africa.
Job Description: This role provides the overall ownership of the SAP applications within SAP.
The SME role provides the architecture as well as the implementation and operational expertise to ensure optimize the return on investment
The SME analyzes and leads the resolution of the most complex technical issues while providing expert technical support and direction to multiple deployment, upgrade and software installation projects.
- Strong large database experience and number of instances
- SAP Basis / Netweaver Administration
- SAP Certified Technology Professional certification
- Experience leading teams and balancing conflicting priorities
- Vast experience in SAP Basis required
- Technical expertise in one or more of the following:
- CRM / SRM /BW and ECC
- Enterprise Portal
- Strong AS Java experience required
- Strong Oracle admin experience
- Involvement in the full project lifecycle of an SAP implementation which included delivery of a new SAP system
- Ability to influence technical direction at the Project/Programme level
- Effectively able to communicate and influence technical discussions with -senior management when necessary
- Knowledge on servers and network hardware
- Accountable for the technical support of the of SAP applications
- Responsible for SAP System Availability and Performance
- Responsible SAP System Capacity
- Technical Lead of patching, and upgrades of SAP systems
- Lead and supervise strategic partners and CW’s executing SAP administration activities
A Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2521”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2521 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 18th November 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.