Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment.
If you want to join the journey, please send your application to: email@example.com
Job Description: Operation Excellence
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Follow local by-laws and road regulations.
- Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery.
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
- Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products
- Ask for feedback on provided services and channel clients’ complaints to the direct supervisor
- Inform clients on new products and services ( use Jumia App, current offers etc)
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Experience in logistics and delivery services
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Excellent Knowledge of Nairobi routes and its environs
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurial and proven ability to deliver exceptional results.
- Valid Driving License
- Possess a motor bike
- An unparalleled personal and professional integrity
Join the journey!