Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) whose aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio and Television services wishes to fill the following vacant position with a result-oriented, dynamic and self-driven person:-
SS BE 4 (1 Post –TV Services; 1 Post- Radio Services)
The Role: Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful applicants will be responsible for the overall Development and Management of Radio and Television Brands with the aim of achieving and maintaining leadership positions in the market.
Specific Terms: Three (3) years renewable contract based on positive performance output.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and Implement annual brand plans to achieve set targets.
- Ensure Brand profitability is achieved through optimal management of resources.
- Collect, Analyze & Prepare brand reports and conduct competitive market analysis.
- Develop and Implement Brand Communication Strategies.
- Liaise with External Agencies in developing and implementing Brand Strategies.
- Plan and Coordinate Market Research activities.
- Identify and Initiate Brand Improvements to meet changing market needs
- Responsible for New Product(s) Development
- Utilize Consumer-driven Insights to drive long-term growth of the Brands
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Marketing option) or related field from a recognized University
- Masters Degree (Marketing option) will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of brand management
- Must be able to work collaboratively with Agencies and Internal resources to build brand equity
- Post-Graduate Diploma in marketing preferred.
- Must have served in a Brand Management position for at least five (5) years with demonstrable professional ability in a large and busy organization.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 25th November, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Those who had applied earlier for these positions need not re-apply.
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
P.O. Box 30456-00100
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.