KCB Group Limited
The Position: Reporting to the Head of Program, the jobholder is responsible for Program management (farmer mobilization, access to markets and access to finance), this include leadership on capacity building for the producer organisations in the areas of governance, business and financial literacy. Work planning and budget management as well partnerships management.
- Manage program, in the areas of extension services with specific goals on farmers mobilized, number of trainings conducted, inputs mobilized, and sales achieved by producer organizations. Access to markets efforts supporting aggregation center model as well as mobile based access to finance initiatives.
- Work plan and budget management. Use of resources (human and assets) allocated to create and follow the planned activities to achieve set targets. Creation and adherence to set budget without overspends/underspends and on time re-alignment if need be.
- Creation of periodic reporting and support of impact surveys in the allocated region. Weekly updates, monthly and quarterly quantitative trackers, as well as qualitative monitoring reports as required by the donors.
- Partners Management by maintaining good relations with the program donor/funders and other stakeholders including input providers, buyers, government officials, donor representatives, official program visitors etc.
- Support and contribute to all initiatives that lead to new business for the program.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in Agriculture, Agribusiness, Economics, Business Administration or related qualification.
- Master’s Degree and/or Professional qualifications in related field will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 6 years’ working experience, which should include:
- At least 6 years’ experience in Donor Funded Programs Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in the area of agricultural value chains and markets facilitation
- At least 5 years’ experience in working with smallholder producer organizations, co-operatives and sector / sub sector to develop them.
- At least 5 years’ experience in project planning, management and monitoring.
- Track record of building and managing strong client and stakeholder relationships with producer groups, private sector and governments.
- Computer Literacy
- Should have good Attention to detail
- Should have good relationship management skills
The above position has a demanding role which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com.
To be considered your application must be received by 2nd December, 2016