Kiambu Water and Sewerage Company is a Water Service Provider operating in Kiambu Subcounty, and is wholly owned by The County Government of Kiambu.
The company wishes to recruit the following staff:
Job Ref No: AA 2016
Reporting to the Accountant, the position holder will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintaining books of accounts
- Management of payables
- Prepare periodic financial reports
- Preparation of bank reconciliation
- Petty cash management
- Maintenance of cheque register and
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns
Education, Skills & Experience:
- CPA II or its equivalent;
- Proficiency in computer accounting packages;
- Knowledge on tax matters;
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, a practical knowledge of financial systems and internal financial controls
- A minimum of at least two years’ experience in an accounting field
Appointment to this position will be on a permanent and pensionable basis subject to a six month probation period.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply to the address quoted at the bottom of this document in a sealed envelope quoting the Job Reference Number by 2nd December 2016 indicating current and expected remuneration.
Please send a covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and copies of certificates and testimonials.
The Managing Director,
Kiambu Water and Sewerage Company,
P.O. Box 409-00900,
“Kiambu Water and Sewerage Company is an equal opportunity employer.”