Management Information Systems Executive
Job Summary: Management Information Systems executive is in charge of computer and technology-related research, development and productivity of the company.
Manage the work of other IT professionals, like computer engineers, systems analysts, data security specialists and computer support specialists.
- Analyzing, researching and recommending improvements to current systems and infrastructure.
- Providing system stability across plat-forms.
- Solving problems in a multi-server environment, through a variety of software systems and applications.
- Analyzing technology and industry trends to determine organizational objectives, and develop strategic plans to meet goal.
- Must be keen in understanding the technological and organizational needs of the company.
- In-charged of researching and implementing ways that technology and network-based systems can increase company organization and productivity.
- Must also stay up-to-date with current and emerging technology and computing trends.
- Other day-to-day duties include the top-level planning and coordination of;
- Hardware and software installation and upgrades
- Implementation and programming of computer networks and software
- Development of private intranet and public Internet sites
- Personnel equipment requirements
- Digital security
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- Minimum of 6 years of experience
- Conversant with SAP (MUST)
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CVs only to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job title “MIS EXECUTIVE” on the subject line by 10th November 2016