Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Our client operates entertainment facilities consisting of amusement parks offering fun filled activities for both parents and Kids.
They seek to hire an experienced Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for the complete upkeep and smooth functioning of the installed equipment.
- Ensure that the equipments / machinery are serviced and maintained in accordance with the required service standards
- Ensure operational safety and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as necessary.
- Audit all materials and equipment for the running of functions
- Maintain proper communication in the department by conducting daily briefings
- Oversee day to day work requisitions/ maintenance job orders from other departments
- Undertake any other ad-hoc assignments or projects as assigned by the management.
- Degree /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 1-2 years work experience
- Good customer service skills
- Dynamic with good problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and ability to couch and motivate teams.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Mechanical Engineer) to email@example.com before Friday 18th November 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.