Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a registered trust of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK) with the mandate to provide reliable, quality and affordable essential drugs, medical supplies, training and other pharmaceutical services.
MEDS is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Job Purpose: Provide sales, marketing, client support services for business growth and collect debts promptly
Job Reports To: Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Schedule field activities for efficient resource utilization so as to achieve set monthly and annual sales targets.
- Analyze sales patterns and product utilization trends in order to identify pertinent issues and organize marketing interventions to improve sales performance.
- Visit customers to build relationships with a view to identifying their needs.
- Conduct market intelligence for benchmarking and organization position.
- Follow up customer concerns for customer satisfaction.
- Collect debts promptly to improve liquidity.
- Communicate all technical specifications to relevant committees/users.
- Provide complete, accurate and timely management reports to ensure improved service delivery and increased business growth.
- Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related Field
- Professional/Additional Qualifications: Diploma in Pharmacy, Clinical Laboratory or Nursing (KRCHN) or Clinical Medicine (CO) and registered with the respective professional body
- Experience: 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical supply chain, and two years marketing of pharmaceutical products or laboratory or surgical and medical supplies
- Job skills/Behavioral Attributes: High level of integrity, excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to details, good interpersonal relations with excellent report writing skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience please send your CV and application letter to reach the address below by latest 2nd December, 2016
The Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box 78040 – 00507, Viwandani
We shall only contact the short-listed candidates.