Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a registered trust of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK) with the mandate to provide reliable, quality and affordable essential drugs, medical supplies, training and other pharmaceutical services.
MEDS is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Marketing Officer – Quotations
Job Purpose: Preparation of proforma invoices / quotations and co-ordination of export document processing
Job Reports To: Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Prepare and send all quotations/proforma by deadline date for consideration.
- Prepare a daily quotations report and monthly quotations summary for decision making.
- Provide operational seamless linkages between the quotation desk, order processing, stock control, purchasing and credit control sections to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in converting the quotations into orders, for increased business growth.
- Coordinate export document processing and verification of invoices for export documentation to facilitate timely processing of payment.
- Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related Field
- Professional/Additional Qualifications: Diploma in Pharmacy
- Experience: 3 years’ experience in business analysis. Knowledge in pharmaceutical supply chain management
- Job skills/Behavioral Attributes: High level of integrity, Team player, attention to details, good organizational and communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience please send your CV and application letter to reach the address below by latest 2nd December, 2016
The Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box 78040 – 00507, Viwandani
We shall only contact the short-listed candidates.