An established milk processor has the following employment opportunities
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate shall provide positive leadership and management of the factory operations by setting a clear direction, so that all employees are aware of the relevance and importance of their individual activities n contributing to overall quality and timely completion of set targets objectives.
The candidate shall be expected to overall manage the implementation and maintenance of quality management systems.
Health and safety, environmental management system, operational processes and records systems in line with the company requirements, exhibit teamwork and liaise with all other departments in all matters of the factory operations
The Ideal candidate must have the following minimum requirements;
- A graduate of Bsc. Food Science & Technology/Dairy Technology/Food Engineering from a recognized University.
- Possession of an MBA degree or any other post-graduate education shall be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, with a successful track record of distinguished leadership in senior management position, preferably in FMCG environment.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the Dairy industry.
- Must have over 10 years’ experience in Dairy Production, planning and project management with a successful track record.
- Ability to make and execute strategic management decisions —Must possess analytical reasoning, system thinking and fast decision making
- Strong organizational & planning abilities, good leadership, coordination and control, people management, good communication.
If you believe you have the capabilities to achieve the relevant criteria for any of the above positions, please submit your application with a detailed CV and copies of certificates, stating email and telephone contacts on your application letter.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
To be considered, your application must be received by 18 November 2016 addressed to:
P.O. Box 49010 .00100,