Nzoia Sugar Company Limited, a leading sugar manufacturer situated in Western Kenya invites suitable candidates to fill the following position:
The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager.
He/she will be involved in managing marketing operations in the field.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Take charge of consumer/trade promotions, retail data management and intelligence gathering.
- Drive sales initiatives for Branded sugar and ensure availability in key accounts
- Route coverage program to improve customer service and continuously genera te order from the customer.
- Increase our physical presence in assigned markets
- Expand and grow distribution network for our product in new and existing customer base.
Qualifications and Experience
- Aged below 55 years
- Bachelor of commerce (Marketing option) or equivalent
- KCSE B+ (Plus) and above
- Be computer literate
- At least five (5) years working experience in a large and busy manufacturing concern.
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Practical and result oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and public relations skills
- Team building skills
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Aggressive and assertive
- Quality and time conscious.
How to Apply
Applicants interested in the above positions should send their comprehensive curriculum vitae, two coloured passport size photographs, copies of academic and prof essional qualifications, testimonials and copy of identification card together with the mobile/day time telephone contact and names of three (3) referees (one whom must be current/previous employer) so as to reach the under mentioned on or before 30/11/2016 at 5pm
Nzoia Sugar Company Limited
P.O Box 285-50200
Nzoia Sugar Company is an equal opportunity Employer