Our client, a leading online travel company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit a Corporate Sales Affiliate to join their team.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Building relationships with clients / corporates and consultative selling.
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of our travel products and services.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the products and services as per their needs.
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients.
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- Ensure that existing business is retained by developing, maintaining and improving long term relationships with the corporate clients.
- Monitoring market trends with a view to providing a higher standard of service to corporate clients in order to sustain and improve market share.
- Securing new business from corporate clients.
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales and generate gross margin reports.
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and community events to help promote the corporate program.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Key to corporate sales experience (Must).
- At-least 3 years of experience in travel industry.
- Evidence of a wide range of business contacts–locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Established and highly successful sales techniques both external and internal.
- Ability to understand client’s needs and present solutions.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job title “Corporate Sales Affiliate” on the subject line by 2nd December 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.