Operations / Administrative Assistant
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Understand customer needs & challenges in order to support sales and technical functions and customers
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Liaising with suppliers, organizations and other relevant stakeholders
- Supporting with adhoc projects and events.
- Local and international travel arrangements including flights and ground arrangements.
- Prioritizing project support functions to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Management of internal organizational matters
- Provide administration support internally and externally
- A diploma or degree in Business or a related field
- Experience in administration
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Work with highest international standards
- Able to build up and keep excellent customer contacts
- Communicate effectively (with customers and colleagues)
Decision Maker and commercially aware
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com