- Human / Pet Bond – We are here because we recognize the many benefits derived from our relationship with the pets under our care. We will celebrate these benefits amongst our pet owners and ourselves
- Knowledge and Skills – Ultimately, it is the knowledge and skill we develop that will limit our ability to service our pet owners and pets successfully, efficiently and with pride. We will strive for the highest level of knowledge and skill.
Location: Nairobi, Karen
Contract Duration: 3 months
Allowance: A monthly stipend will apply
The Social Media Associate intern will be responsible for:
- Implement the Companies Social Media marketing Strategy
- Running Pets Paradise social media accounts
- Develop content, brand awareness and generate traffic to the various accounts
- Cultivate leads by reaching out to people on social media and turning this to sales
- Ensure consistent growth of likes, fans, followers, tweets, reach and engagement of our customers
- Attend and share Pets Paradise events with the online community
- Ensure status updates, landing pages or Facebook ads create a lasting effect on the audience
- Promote and grow the Pets Paradise brand online
- Listen, respond, ask questions and engage with the audience
- Create relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
- Any other duties assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, PR or related field
- Excellent IT skills especially using web applications and Other ERP software
- At least 1 year experience handling social media for an organization
- Social Media enthusiast
- Sharp, outgoing and up to date individual
Applications for the positions should be sent with your CV, cover letter by no later than COB 4th November, 2016.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
Due to high volumes, we only respond to shortlisted applications
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Pets Paradise is a Pet Grooming and Pet Boarding Company based in Karen, Hardy.
We are a band of pet lovers dedicated to providing your pet with a safe, fun and caring environment in your absence.
We believe in a personalized approach to pet care ensuring your peace-of-mind knowing your pet is safe, happy and loved.
Our 3 main values are: