Job Title: HR & Administration Manager
Salary: 120k – 150k
Our Client is an award winning Experiential Marketing and Research Company.
They are looking to fill the Position of an Hr & Administration Manager to direct, plan, organize and manage the Human Resource functions.
- Develops and maintains a human resource system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reports are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety etc
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to enquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administer effective delegation in all branches and departments.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life and health insurance, pension plans, vacation, annual leave, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Prepares budget of human resource operations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Maintenance of office premises and ensuring renewal of necessary licenses.
- Provides management direction and counseling.
- Supervises clerical assistant and temporary staffing as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in Human Resource Management or in Business Administration
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- IHRM Member
- 7 years progressive experience as a Human Resource and Administration Manager
- Should proficiently possess technical skills, soft skills, hard skills, interpersonal and management skills;
- Strong communication skills and superb inter-personal skills;
- High level understanding of planning, forecasting and strong financial experience;
- Leadership through influence and effective conflict resolution;
- Should have a good track record and of unquestionable integrity;
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR & Admin Manager) to email@example.com before 25th November 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.