The Riara Group of Schools, a leading institution in the education industry, is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of a Human Resources Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage interview logistics (venues, materials, assessments etc.) ensuring efficiency and accuracy.
- Prepare summaries for interview candidates, interview reports, and ensure proper filing of all interview related documents.
- Perform induction and introduction of new staff.
- Maintains all the personnel records and is responsible for all the departmental filing.
- Manage the biometric attendance system and prepare accurate monthly reports.
- Maintain and update staff records in the personal files and ensure any change in employee status is reflected accordingly.
- Ensures that members are continuously updated on any changes affecting the medical scheme.
- Assist in management of annual leave, ensuring proper documentation and processing.
- Assist in performance evaluation process by dispatching appraisal forms and doing follow-up with the departmental heads to ensure that the appraisal schedule is on course and that appraisal forms are submitted to the HR department on time.
- Works closely with the Human Resources Manager and Departmental Heads to ensure that development needs of staff are addressed appropriately through appropriate training programmes.
- Provide logistic support in staff training.
- Prepare accurate monthly reports on key functions performed as per the Job description.
- Taking minutes of departmental meetings and circulates the same accordingly.
Qualifications Knowledge and Experience:
- A degree in HR Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR in a high performing commercial enterprise.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite of Packages
- Must have accuracy and keen attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- A team player with the ability to establish understanding and rapport with colleagues across the entire organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates to send a copy of their CV, certificates, current and expected remuneration and contact details of 3 referees to email@example.com by close of business on Wednesday 9th November 2016.
Please note that the Riara Group of Schools does not charge recruitment fees, and only qualified candidates will be contacted.