As Sales Executive you will focus on developing relationships with our clients, offering value proposition to meet the client needs as well as deliver on your target to enable the business meet its objectives.
You will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Schedule and meet clients for sales presentation and relationship building.
- Prepare and send out quotations for products as per client specifications
- Compile and submit tenders /pre-qualifications with the right documents and within the stipulated timelines.
- Prepare and submit timely reports in the right format to supervisors at the agreed period cycle.
- Attend and represent the company in corporate functions with a view to solicit business.
- Meet set monthly sales and collection targets to ensure the business meets its objectives.
- Generate reports on agreed frequency in order to track the amount of business in the pipeline.
- Follow through on the client service delivery standards with a keen eye on correcting deviations from agreed norms.
- Higher Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- 3 years’ sales experience in printing environment is added advantage.
- Familiar with sales management software’s.
You will be required to have a minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in the printing industry.
Kindly send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating application for Sales Executive as the subject, to be received before 9th December 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.