Duma Works is seeking a Sales Executive for one of our clients who is one of the leading companies in the removals and storage industry.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans aligned with corporate growth strategies and vision. Must work in close coordination with marketing for coordinated execution.
- Develop and execute territory plans to meet and exceed sales budget.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients, understanding, maintaining and improving customer service and relationships.
- Deliver world-class presentations to potential clients; must be able to own the boardroom.
- Travel frequently to conduct meetings nationwide with existing and potential clients
- Attend industry events, trade shows and seminars as deemed necessary by the company
- Participate as a Sales subject matter expert, leader or team member in special projects, committees and meetings.
- Monitor outcomes and measures of success in collaboration with the Managing Director
- Provide business updates to Managing Director as needed.
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of potential new customers.
- Must be proactive in developing and maintaining effective client relationships with key personnel in all company departments.
- Independent organization and project management skills to prioritize and complete multiple assignments and coordinate work flow.
- Excellent presentation and executive level communication skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with team members; demonstrate cooperation and flexibility.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
A Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2518”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2518 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th November 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.