Job Title: Sales Riders
Job Summary: Sales riders should ensure that their carts and popping machines are in good working condition and are required to take customer orders and serve them as requested.
They should ensure that all scoops and utensils used are clean and handled in a hygienic manner.
- Responsible for opening and closing the assigned work station
- Ensure that the popping machines are in good working condition before starting to pop the corn
- Accountable for all products, raw materials and ingredients at the respective work station
- Responsible for conducting a daily stock take at the opening and closing of the station
- Take customers’ orders and serve the customers
- Responsible for sales at the assigned work station
- Responsible for popping the different flavors of corn
- Wash all scoops and utensils used in the popping process
- Record sales made
- Account for all sales made and to transfer the cash on MPESA at the close of business
- Minimum KCSE qualification
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a MUST
- MUST be able to ride a motorbike or cycle a bicycle
- Excellent communication skills
- An outgoing and pleasant personality
- Customer centric
- Ability to call out to clients and make a sale
- Excellent time management skills
- Aged between 19-26 years
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs and a cover letter.
Also indicate your current remuneration and expected remuneration.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by Friday 18th November 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted