- Conducting market research on the industry and region to meet customer needs
- Developing and Maintaining acceptable performance standards as per the set MPL
- Delivering extraordinary customer care and nurturing customer relationships
- Conducting security survey and crime audits for all assignments
- Advising clients on how to beef up their security
- Training and supporting to the security personnel
- Holding regular meetings with Field Officers and security officers to monitor client satisfaction.
- Tracking trends and developing effective responses based on root causes.
- Coming up with cost effective measures of expanding the business
- A Diploma/Higher Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing in various fields with at least 2 years’ experience in the security industry
- Experience with manned security solutions, electronic alarms, access control equipment, C.C.T.V and other sophisticated equipment.
- Comprehensive understanding of the National and international security environment and of the criminal procedure code, Evidence Act, penal code and Employment Act of Kenya
- High integrity with excellent team and other interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, decision making, communication, planning, organizational, analytical, presentation, report writing and computer skills
- Flexible on both day and night schedules and weekend and travel availability is required
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow solutions
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE by 16th November, 2016.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Our client Senaca East Africa is a security services provider which has been able to overcome many of the Market challenges by creating an approach that has successfully built their reputation as one of the fastest growing security firms in the East African region, with highly trained resource persons, technically advanced and cutting edge security solutions provider.
Our Client would like to fill the position of:
Business Development Executive
Reporting to the deputy Managing Director the job holder will be responsible for creating awareness