Shining Hope for Communities (SHOFCO)
Position: Lab Technologist
Reports to: Clinic coordinator
Working Hours: Monday- Friday, 8am to 4pm, 2 Saturday a month
Job Scope: This role will be to receive, verify, analyze and record results on appropriate forms and report results promptly to the clinical staff.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare the laboratory equipment and specimens for tests
- Ensuring availability and optimum utilization of reagents
- Specimen collection, analysis, interpretation, reporting and dispatch of results from patients.
- Preparation and storage reagents
- Documenting all processes and results to ensure availability of supportive information
- Implementing all set stock control procedures to ensure accountability
- Ensure superior customer experience to all internal and external community members
- Compile reports on activities undertaken
- Maintain high standards in good laboratory practice, laboratory safety, and laboratory hygiene
- Any other official duty that relates to your work.