Shining Hope for Communities (SHOFCO)
Reports to: Clinic coordinator
Hours: Mon- Fri, 8:00am to 4:00pm and two Saturdays a month
Main purpose of the job: The job holder is responsible for providing holistic nursing services to outpatients within Shofco’s Clinic
- Aiding CO as required during treatment, examination and testing of patients;
- Ensure that all required observations, prescribed treatment and procedures are properly carried out and documented on patient’s charts.
- Refer to the CO relevant information such as patient’s status and laboratory results, which would assist in proper clinical management.
- Participate in community health surveys/campaigns
- Participate in training of community health workers
- Preparing equipment and ensuring examination rooms are clean and stocked with required supplies and materials;
- Administering prescribed medications, injections and treatments in accordance with nursing standards;
- Maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Performing other related duties within the clinic as may be assigned