Solar Kiosk Kenya Limited is looking to engage a candidate in the above position.
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Officer
- Receive and inspect goods upon receipt to ensure only goods that meet the SKKL’s specifications are received.
- Manage minimum stock levels to ensure there are no shortages
- Keep a daily record of stock movements.
- Ensure proper storage procedures are followed at all times.
- Liaise with the procurement department on order placement
- Ensure that the received goods are properly arranged in their allocated areas and properly marked/ labelled.
- Properly segregate food items and non-food items.
- Ensure that the goods received are properly matched with their respective L.P.O, pack list or delivery notes.
- Keep and properly updated inventory records.
- Establish the right stock levels for all the goods to avoid overstocking or under stocking.
- Ensure that FIFO is in use at all times in the Warehouse.
- Ensure that rejects are properly dealt with as per the company policy.
- Communicate any expected stock out early to the relevant departments to avoid customer inconvenience.
- Isolate all expired products, clearly labelling them as obsolete.
- Liaise with the purchasing department to ensure goods are delivered on time.
- Support in the delivery of goods to the kiosks.
- Perform any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time
- Diploma in procurement/warehouse related course from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years experience in stock control and management in a busy organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computerized stock management.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and highest level of integrity.
- Good Knowledge of methods and practices used in commodity storage, maintenance and issuing.
- Ability to maintain systematic warehouse s records and inventories.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Possess good supervisory skills
- Good customer service skills
If your qualifications match the above profile, you can identify with our vision and you are excited about this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application on firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th November 2016.
The position is urgent and candidates with minimum notice are encouraged to apply.