Our client, an Innovative, Reliable and Secure Access Construction Solution Company is looking to recruit a Store Keeper.
The successful candidates MUST have experience working with SAP – ERP system.
He/she is must have a background in Construction or Manufacturing.
- Receive record and store materials from suppliers.
- Prepare and dispatch materials to internal customers based on materials requisition form.
- Prepare and dispatch products to external customers based on the sales order given by planning.
- Perform inventory cycle count, stock-taking and inventory turn control.
- Monitor inventory safety stock level & inform supervisor on time to avoid “out of stock” situation.
- Ensure metal chips and waste products are disposed in proper manner.
- Responsible for housekeeping of area responsibilities.
- Managed assigned work in a safe manner.
- Must have a diploma in procurement.
- Must be able to work with SAP – ERP system.
- Must have excellent communication written and verbal.
- Must have proven ability to work independently.
- Candidates with a valid forklift licence will have an added advantage.
- Background in construction and manufacturing company is mandatory.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 40,000 – 70,000/= (Approx. 400 – 700 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 15th December 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.