Position: Telesales Executives
Reporting to: Team Leader
As the first line customer liaison, the primary role is to:-
- Make contact with businesses with full information on service/program.
- Make sales by offering the correct information and enrolling new customers.
- handle customers enquiries promptly, efficiently and professionally to fulfill the call centre’s expectations and meet the set service and sales target
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact designated clients with a target to enroll them in the program / Service.
- Increase sales by enrolling designated customers.
- Maintain customer experience levels within the quality standards stipulated.
- Handle objections by building rapport with customers.
- Record customer information and queries on the CRM.
- Adhere to Data Protection policy with regards to confidentiality of customer details.
- Adhere to escalation process as defined.
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Patiently listens and responds to customer queries.
- Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Must posses 1-3 years of experience in sales
- Fluent in English with a clear accent (American/ British accent will be an added advantage).
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in sales environment.
- Experience in the technical sales will provide an added advantage
- Knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Past experience in a call center will provide an added advantage
Skills and Competencies
- Fluent in the English Language, clear accent
- Good IT literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Sales oriented mindset with a high degree of persuasion skills and maturity.
- Service orientation and social perceptiveness.
- Ability to remain composed while handling stressful situations
- Organized and meticulous in carrying out duties
- Maintains a high level of integrity and observes confidentiality of client data.
- Team player with pleasant disposition
- Well presented and tactful
- Numerate and quick thinker
- Ability to multi-task
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the position on the subject line.
All applications should reach us by 11th November 2016