Tourism Finance Corporation (TFC) is a leading Development Financial Institution (DFI) providing affordable and accessible financial facilities and advisory services to the Tourism industry.
TFC’s mission is to develop and diversify Kenya’s Tourism industry by providing a range of advisory and financial services to investors in tourism related enterprises is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the position of Driver.
- Driver Directors and staff to various destinations as instructed to facilitate movement.
- Maintain the work ticket register for future reference and tracking of vehicles movement.
- Take vehicle for regular checkups and service maintainance to prolong lives of vehicles.
- Maintain cleanliness of allocated vehicle for image building.
- Detect and report any fault, breakdowns of vehicles and accidents for further action.
- Keep records of renewal dates of road license, insurance, TLB and driver’s license to ensure they are valid at
- Hand over vehicles using the official handing over forms during exchange of vehicles.
- Deliver mails and any other documents as may assigned.
- Assist with Registry functions/duties.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Job Related Requirements
- Education qualifications: K.C.S.E Certificate or equivalent
- Professional qualifications: Valid Driving License
- Working experience: 5 years within Nairobi and its environs
- Personal Attributes: Good communication and interpersonal skills and honesty
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide the following documents:
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance for Ethics and Anti-Corruption and Commission
- Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above position against the listed
qualifications / competencies and skills a detailed and updated CV, copies of relevant certificates, details and contacts of three professional references as well as current and expected remuneration to reach the undersigned by 2
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tourism Finance Corporation
Utalii House, 11th Floor
P.O. Box 42013, 00100.
or email email@example.com
The corporation is an equal opportunity employer