Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Salary: 35k – 40k
Our client is an established one stop shop provider of aftermarket vehicle parts and accessories for over 25 years.
They are looking to hire a competent Accounts Assistant to provide support to the Finance and Administration Department.
- Prepare and maintain an up to date daily recording of transactions and input data into the accounting system
- Issue and validate invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold
- Ensure proper book keeping, documentation and filing of the company documents
- Adhere to the established internal control over cash and bank transactions and ensure completeness and accuracy of supporting documentation
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules and check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Minimum CPA Section IV or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years experience
- Must be conversant with Accounting packages
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Assistant) to email@example.com before 13th December 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted