Company Definition: AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider.
- Handle all queries from clients.
- Prepare reports, presentation, proposals and correspondence.
- Monitors office operations;
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries;
- Keep track on staff schedules;
- Tracks office supplies inventory and prepares supply orders for approval;
- Assists in the office budgets and expenses.
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy;
- Highly organized and flexible;
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines;
- Must be self-directed and be able to complete projects with limited supervision;
- Maintains confidentiality;
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Diploma in business or related field
- Certified Public Secretary CPS (Kasneb)
- One year experience.
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines.
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
If this position is of interest to you, kindly email your C.V and Cover Letter explaining how you would meet the demands of this challenging position, giving full names and contacts of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org OR/AND email@example.com.
The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION/SECRETARY/2016.
Closing date of this application is 25th/Dec/2016.
AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews. The process will be:
- Shortlisting and contacting shortlisted individuals.
- First Interviews
- Second and final interviews
- 3 to 4 weeks on-job performance evaluation
- Confirmation to employment.
This position targets candidates in Nairobi.