The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification and ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services.
1 Position (Permanent)
1 Position (Locum)
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Radiology Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality diagnostic services using the most appropriate radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Patient assessment and clinical requirement to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
- Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce images of high quality.
- Maintain close contact with patients while waiting for tests and post examination stay in the department.
- Undertake quality control checks on X-ray equipment in order to ensure quality assurance and audit initiatives.
- Enforce health and safety requirements at workplace and welfare issues including ionizing radiation regulations in order to protect self, patient and the public.
- Diploma (Higher Diploma) in Medical Imaging Sciences from recognized and registered Medical Institution.
- Must be registered and licensed by the Radiation Protection Board of Kenya.
- Above three (3) years working experience in a busy medical institution.
- Excellent knowledge of techniques in general and specialized Radio diagnostics, Computed tomography (CT) and Fluoroscopy.
- Excellent computer skills in Hospital Information System (HIS), Radiology Information System (RIS) and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good public relations and communication skills.
- Knowledge in CR (Computerized Radiography), Mammography and Ultrasonography is an added advantage.
Application letter including detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary should be forwarded to the address and email below on or before 10th December, 2016:
The Head of Human Resources
Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
P.O. Box 530-40100
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”