supply and install a wide range of Agricultural equipment, Irrigation
Systems and water solutions and Hospitality equipment.
- To code and post all petty cash payment vouchers to the relevant departments and cost centers
- To verify all payment vouchers before issuing cash
- To prepare daily banking schedules
- To prepare all payment vouchers and ensure all support documents are attached
- To ensure all cash issued is accounted for
- To post all cash and bank transactions into the system
- To maintain up to date receipts and payments registers
- To prepare daily and monthly cash account reconciliations
- To process sales receipts for all sales
- To receive and bank all sales (Cash or cheques) daily latest within 48hours.
- At least CPA II
- 4 years relevant work experience
- Excellent organization skills
- High level of integrity
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrate high degree of responsibility, work ethics and integrity
qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter
indicating current and expected salary and detailed curriculum vitae on
or before 19th December 2016 to: email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted.