Field Technical Support Coordinator
Our Client is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services.
They are seeking to recruit a Field Technical Support Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with dealers to achieve defined quality service standards.
- Train and support dealers on the organizations policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinating product and technical training in field.
- Providing aftersales technical support to dealers and fleet customers in the assigned region.
- Working with Engineering department and Source Plants for quick resolution of field product problems and implementation of the solutions in the field.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Mechatronic or Automotive Engineering.
- Four years hands on experience in a busy motor vehicle repair workshop.
- Computer literate in MS Office packages.
- Results oriented, good diagnostic and report writing skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 15th December, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.