Regional Sales Manager
Our Client is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services.
They are seeking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement policies and procedures developed by the organization to uphold brand reputation and create a conducive business environment.
- Develop annual dealer business plan and set monthly sales targets.
- Formulate monthly vehicle ordering forecasts with dealer participation.
- Work out marketing initiatives aimed at sales, service and parts business growth.
- Enforce high standards for dealership premises and facility maintenance.
- Build and nurture strong dealership teams and help dealer management retain talent.
- Assess trends and recommend actions to optimize customer satisfaction levels and dealership profitability.
- Monitor working capital availability by analyzing cash flows.
- Develop and sustain customer loyalty and retention programs within the assigned territory.
- Provide a monthly report on assigned dealerships and territorial market information.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any business related field.
- Professional qualifications in Marketing.
- Five years working experience in either regional/territory sales management or dealer/ distribution management.
- Business acumen, analytical and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in market research will be an added advantage
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 15th December, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.