Service Workshop Supervisor
Our Client is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services.
They are seeking to recruit a Service Workshop Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective management of workshop resources.
- Plan daily activities and provide advisory services to the workshop team.
- Lead the team in conducting repairs and management of workshop efficiency.
- Service Workshop revenue.
- Staff Training.
- Environment, Health and Safety in the workshop.
- Preparation of Management reports.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering.
- Four years hands on experience in a busy motor vehicle repair workshop.
- Ability to build effective teams, good diagnostic, interpersonal and report writing skills.
- Analytical capacity, detail oriented and high personal integrity.
- Have knowledge in diverse vehicle system repairs
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 15th December, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.