Our Client is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services.
They are seeking to recruit a Technical Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing accurate vehicle repair estimates.
- Promote Environmental, Health & Safety and workplace organization to achieve set objectives for the department and company.
- Workshop parts and materials requirements.
- Warranty administration
- Support front office, provide leadership and support to other technicians in problem analysis and resolution.
- Allocate duties to technicians, follow up and sign off job cards to ensure quality work is performed and promised time is met.
- Road testing of vehicles to ensure required repairs are carried out.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Automotive Engineering.
- Two years hands on experience in a busy motor vehicle repair workshop.
- Ability to build effective teams, good diagnostic, interpersonal and report writing skills.
- Analytical capacity, detail oriented and high personal integrity.
- Demonstrate knowledge in different vehicle systems repairs.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 15th December, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.