Overview: We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing or a related field;
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2546”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2546 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th December 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over email. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-10 questions to help us understand your background. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.