Chemonics International Inc. seeks a Supply Chain Director for the USAID – Kenya Supply Chain Systems Strengthening (KSCSS) Project.
This is a 5 year project mandated to address the supply chain and health commodity systems strengthening needs of the family health, malaria and HIV/AIDS programs within Kenya.
The Supply Chain Director is responsible for supply chain technical areas and reports to the Chief of Party
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Provide leadership, oversight, direction on all technical aspects for the Supply Chain strengthening team at KSCSS
- Responsible for the implementation of all of the supply chain activities and the activities of supply chain staff
- Provide training and other capacity building to staff and counterparts as required
- Identify needs for supply chain strengthening short-term technical assistance and long-term technical assistance
- Provides leadership for work planning including stakeholder engagement for the technical aspects of the program.
- Draft scopes of work, and oversee deliverables for supply chain short-term technical assistance
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Health Systems Management, International development, public health or other related qualifications
- At least twelve (12) years of experience managing supply chain management and/or health systems strengthening programs of similar size, scope and complexity
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and managing Health Supply Chain Systems including M&E of supply chain, Supply Chain Strategy.
Please submit cover letter and CV to email@example.com by December 30, 2016.
Please include the name of the position in the subject line