Location: Kahawa West, Nairobi.
Role Description: The hiring firm is searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data
- Vision: To offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experience to everyone in Kenya profitably. Come help us make it possible!
- Fun environment with an uncommon culture. You’ll see it at our interviews.
- We take smart providers and turn them into great all-around providers.
- Registered with clinical officer’s council and have a valid practising license
- Successful completion of interactive medical exam and self-assessment of skills
- Minimum experience on 1 year in a similar role.
- 52 hours per week
- Locations of the medical centres are: one in Kahawa West and many more in other locations coming soon!
- Being a clinical officer at our client’s outlets includes a lot more than your usual job. You treat patients independently and make your own decisions, with the support of guidelines, clinical mentors and continuing medical education.
- And, you will sterilise equipment, dispense drugs, do ANCs and well-baby visits, make follow up calls, etc.
- Your charts will be reviewed monthly; you must maintain excellent scores. You attend frequent CMEs and complete online trainings to empower you to deliver great patient care.
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2510”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2510, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th December 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.