The Operations Executive will work within the company’s strategic communications practices to deliver exceptional public relations services to it’s clients while developing new business for the company by winning new accounts.
- At least three years’ work experience in PR or similar role.
- Degree in journalism/communications.
- A keen interest to grow as a PR professional in small but growing firm.
- We are looking for loyalty, initiative, integrity, diligence and punctuality.
- A team-player with great leadership and organizational abilities.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Stress tolerance
Cover Letter describing your interest and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2564”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2564 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th December 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.