Content Writer / Outreach Assistant
Our client, an agency that develops contents used to secure links to promote its clients’ businesses is seeking to recruit a Content Developer / Outreach Assistant.
The ideal candidate should be a multi-faceted content developer who knows how to deliver maximum meaning with minimum words.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Content Creation: write creative and compelling content for website, email, collateral, corporate communications, presentations, brochures, ads and sales tools.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the clients’ target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content
- Copy, edit and proofread all web con tent
- Have the ability to write professionally and creatively and be able to create content that engages visitors
- Stay up to date with industry trends and be willing to become an authority on the subjects you are writing.
- Write web content based on material supplied by client
Professional Skills and Competencies
- Degree/Diploma in Communication or any other related field
- Should be able to secure links to our client’s website by promoting content.
- Must have a vast experience in content writing, freelance or employment
- Proficient in content marketing theory/ content writing and application with experience in Online Marketing.
- A unique education in scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- Familiarity with search engine optimization and best practices for website content development
- Demonstrated ability to work with close and urgent deadlines.
- Excellent communication and punctuation skills.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 16th December, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.