Reports To: Head of Sales
- To ensure that the Stock levels are kept to expectation of the sale done
- To ensure the clients are aware of what products we have in stock always
- To ensure that we are able to do monthly corporate sales
- To have all our segments products for corporate sales
- To plan growth from the business from the respective target given
- To build up the corporate department to the best possible way and works towards the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Ensuring that monthly we have a banking of 5 million and grow of 10% every month in terms of banked revenue.
- Building up the client database with 15 additional clients every month for prospecting.
- Prospected clients to be converted to customer with at least 2 every month.
- Working on set targets and commission as per the agreed terms.
- Manage and coordinate stock level at hand for corporate sale ensuring the reorder level is given on time provided the client will purchase.
- Learn all the products we have and be able to do presentations when called upon by clients and also represent the company to the best of their knowledge.
- Prepare low performing product list and set a strategy on how to convert to sales
- Set the realistic and achievable targets for the corporate sales ensuring all deliverables are achieved.
- Understand the buying capacity for all companies in different segments and outline in the calendar.
- Build up a self-motivation cycle that enables you to do cold call and convert to sales.
- Develop a strategy to have more additional SKU for corporate sale.
- Maintain and improve relationships with the clients ensuring we are the providers of footwear, perfume, leather clothing and accessories.
- Work on getting updates from Accounts on payments made by clients.
- Maintain necessary data and records for future reference for all clients who have been our corporate clients.
- Ensure that all government tenders we can participate on are all applied for and follow up to completion.
- You will be required to have a good network that can give you access to a source of clients as will be required.
- Proper understanding of the product features and also emphasize on additional products that can be for corporate sale as per client request
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Degree in Strategic management/Marketing and a Diploma in Public relations
- Experience in footwear industry and especially in institutional selling mandatory
- Experience in handling Government Tenders
- Proper understanding of safety shoes and it aspects
- Fervent personality
Cover Letter describing your interest and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2595”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2595 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th January 2017
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.