Daraja Microfinance Bank
Reporting to: Head of Business
The Bancassurance Officer is responsible for insurance business growth and revenues through agency and insurance premiums financing.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Revenue generation through growth of bancassurance business across and outside the bank channels.
- Identify and leverage potential business opportunities seeking necessary support from the Head of Business and participating in all business growth initiatives
- Ensure all collaterals and assets that have the Bank interest are properly and comprehensively insured and the Bank’s interest properly noted.
- Managing client relationships and partnerships whilst ensuring retention of existing business relationships by ensuring high standards of customer service
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and internal procedures in regard to bancassurance business.
- Product development and enhancement of existing ones based on market research and provided customer feedback
- Ensure that the Bank, customers and staff insurable assets insured under the branch are renewed on time and that the premium is paid up.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- COP and ACII or AIIK certification
- Strong negotiating skills
- Good Communication skills and excellent Customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and deliver effective solutions within strict deadlines
- Ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of people
- High integrity levels and ability to treat all client information with utmost confidentiality
- Certificate of good conduct
- Clean credit reference
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV with a cover letter, contact details, 3 referees and expected remuneration to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title on the subject line.
Closing date for the applications will be 26th December, 2016.