Business Manager – Channels
- Formulating and implementing alternate business channels strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, sales and customer satisfaction targets.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for business growth and revenues through acquiring of agents and merchants.
- Respond to queries from the Merchants, Internal customers and the CBK within the agreed SLAs.
- Managing relationships through Engaging and managing merchants, agency, vendors and third party potential partner relationships through the product life cycle.
- Driving and managing cross selling of all retail products and services through the alternative channels.
- Degree in business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in acquiring business
- Knowledge of Central Bank of Kenya Regulatory Rules
- Attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of bank’s products and services
- Strong sales and relationship building skills
- Certificate of good conduct
- Clean credit history
Qualified candidates should send their CV with a cover letter, contact details, 3 referees and expected remuneration to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title on the subject line.
Closing date for the applications will be 26th December, 2016.