The Office of Research and Program at Kenyatta National Hospital in collaboration with University of Washington is seeking to employ highly motivated and hardworking individuals in a HIV/TB-related clinical trial study at Kisumu.
Position: Data Clerk
Reporting to: Study Coordinator & Principal Investigator
- Must have a bachelor degree in mathematics or statistics
- Minimum one year experience in data entry
- Proficient in excel in generating and analyzing study reports
- Experience in RedCap will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing weekly clinic reports
- Data cleaning
- Data entry
- Data analyses
- Uploading redcap data to server
Applications must include the followings:
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their day telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials
All applications are due not later than 12th December, 2016 and should be addressed to:
The Principal Investigator,
Kenyatta National Hospital.
Please send your application documents as an attachment to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.