Job Title: Group Internal Auditor
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region.
The group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda and South Sudan.
The company has a total complement of over 500 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Report to the Group CEO.
- Manage the Group’s Internal Audit function.
- Advise management on internal control and risk management issues.
- Coordinate the conduct of internal audits at various business units.
- Ensure Group policies and procedures are universally applied.
- Implement and continuously appraise the Group’s Quality System.
Qualifications and Experience
- Fully qualified CPA(K) or ACCA.
- Upper Second Class degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in external or internal audit with a reputable firm.
- Experience with a Quality Management System and an ERP system will be added advantages.
- Be self-motivated, disciplined and effective team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English, good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High integrity, professionalism and attention to detail.
- Aged below 40 years.
The successful candidates will join a dedicated team of dynamic experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving Peoples Lives’ through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa”.
Interested applicants should send their applications online HERE, CVs with copies of certificates, passport size colour photograph by 23rd December 2016.
They should also indicate their current salary and how soon they would be available to begin work.